The Hari Post

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bharthy on train

Bharthy packs all his luggage and left to station. I to accompanied him from his residence at Payal apartments, Adajan to Railway station .

We reached railway station on time. The huge luggage and small luggage all were shifted to platform no 1 of the Surat Railway Station. I was having film camera along with me. I need to take a joint photo of myself and Bharthy.

As we reached the platform we got the Announcement that the Shatabdi express bound for Mumbai central is on Right time. Hardly had we left with 5 minutes. Then I went and brought 2 cups of Nescafe . Before we could complete coffee train arrived and departed too.

Bharthy will be reaching Mumbai to night and leaves to Kolkatta from there by air, later he goes to Kragpur by another train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home